· Candidate with minimum 2 years working experiences in warehouse industries
· Diploma or certificate in related field
· Proficiency with warehouse procedures and policies
· Excellent problem solving skills and leadership qualities
· Obtain growth mindset in working etiquette
· Style of working must be result driven
· Managing a small 1500 sqf. store that supply less than 200 SKU’s to restaurant.
· Supervise daily warehouse activities, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistic, floor productivity, shipping and customer service.
· Schedule and oversee warehouse team, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximise the efficiency and minimise overtime.
· Inspect equipment, tools and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance when necessary.
· Meet regularly with head of department to analyse productivity and develop actionable plan for loss prevention.
· Oversee and manage logistics for transporting products to consumers and company facilities, communicating with drivers and supplier to ensure efficient delivery of packages.
· EPF, SOCSO & EIS
· Annual company trip
· Yearly bonus
· Medical coverage
· Annual, Medical & Emergency Leave
· Performance contribution incentives