1) Educational/ Professional Qualification: At least a MLVK certificate in in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
2) Working Experiences: Minimum one year working experience. Preferably with welding knowledge
Duties & Responsibilities:
1)To identify and perform all daily maintenance activities.
2) Repair/readjust machine speedily to reduce downtime and maintain quality.
3) To ensure all tools, equipment, consumable items and spare parts are properly stored, cleaned and handle.
4) Attend and troubleshoot machine breakdown in time.
5) Maintain a safe & clean work environment by complying with ISO 9001, SOP, rules & regulations,
6) Other duties assigned by superior from time to time.
1. Free uniform.
2. Free parking.
3. Cashless medical card.
5. Caruman KWSP, EIS dan PERKESO.
6. Elaun kedatangan